• Ideal for any combination of sample evaporators up to 100 nozzle positions.
• Produces clean, dry (to -20°F) dewpoint evaporator grade nitrogen from any standard laboratory compressed air source
• Accelerates evaporation by decreasing the partial vapor pressure above the solvent liquid
• Eliminates inconvenient and dangerous LN2 boil-off dewars and nitrogen gas cylinders from the laboratory.
• Recommended and used by many sample concentrator and sample evaporator manufacturers
• Payback period of typically less than one year
• Sleep economy mode
• Silent operation and minimal operator attention required
|Nitrogen Purity||Up to 90%|
|Nitrogen Dewpoint||Down to -20°F (-29°C) atmospheric|
|Maximum Nitrogen Flow Rate||NitroVap-1LV : up to 80 slpm @ 100 psig input up to 140 slpm @ 125 psig input
NitroVap-2LV : up to 160 slpm @ 100 psig input u p to 287 slpm @ 125 psig input
|Nitrogen Outlet Pressure||0-15 psig user controlled|
|Inlet Port/Outlet Port||1/4” NPT (female)|
|Weight||53 lbs/24 kg|